All new iPad Productivity eBook!
iPad Productivity eBook, now only $4.99!
Interested in improving your productivity using your iPad? I have compiled a wealth of information about apps and processes that will allow you to take better advantage of your tablet.
Over 10,000 words of useful information!
Take a look what people are saying!
“In very simple terms Chris provides the best approach for such things as transforming your world from a predominance of paper dependencies, into a digital one with iPad at the center and your other devices that cannot be ignored. This is not a tips-and-tricks approach. Rather, it’s a reference guide that accelerates your conclusions about best practices, while allowing you to sidestep all the pain typically endured when uncovering new and productive solutions to everyday mobile challenges.”
“Get a copy, it’s just $5 bucks. I’ll save you $100 the first day.”
Bill French, publisher iPadCTO.com
“There are many web sites, blogs, ebooks, and articles which try to help you become productive on your Tablet device, be it an iPad, an Android, a Kindle Fire or whatever-your-choice-is. The one that I have found very useful is from this web site: http://tabletproductive.com/
I highly recommend this book – it has some really good ideas in it…”
Rob Wilcox, publisher http://thingsilearnedtoday.net
Chris’ straightforward layman’s approach to using the iPad was refreshing. He offers up real world advice and stories as to how he has used certain apps, keyboards, and styli on the iPad to get things done.
I definitely recommend Chris’ book. For $5, you’ll get some really good advice on how to get going on the iPad quickly, I hope you enjoy the book!
Daniel E. Gold, publisher http://www.dangoldesq.com
What started as a summary of some of my better posts has expanded into a lot more. The changes in this edition detail some of these learnings.
Here is a small sample of the updates and additions.
- How to integrate your iPad with Getting Things Done®
- Detailed overview of how the iPad maps to the workflow stages in Getting Things Done®
- Detailed overview of how to use Evernote® to manage your productivity
- Detailed guidance on selecting a Bluetooth Keyboard
- Description of various meeting management tools for your iPad
- Tools on how to secure your iPad and iPhone
- How to use the cloud and your iPad to access documents anywhere
- In depth overview of the many Microsoft Office®-like iPad Apps
- Reviews and resources for all major note taking apps
- Reviews and resources for all major to-do apps
- Over 60 pages and six chapters of useful information
Click here to purchase this eBook for only $4.99 !
Check out the full reviews below: